Stainless Steel Vibro SifterOur range of products include stainless steel baking flour sifter.
Stainless Steel Baking Flour Sifter
Approx. Price: Rs 155 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
- Sieve Flour Fast & Easy - It takes no time to sieve out a whole cup of flour. Comfortable to hold, easy to operate, just press the handle to filter the flour, keep the kitchen clean, essential kitchen baking tool for a better baking experience making it the best flour sifter for baking
- Large Capacity & Highly Functional - It's a Flour sieve 4 cup capacity so that the flour does not overflow from the cup, keeping the work surface clean and tidy, It adopts double layer rotating sheet to fully break up the flour and filter more gently for making best genoise sponge, angel food cake, etc
- Comfortable & Easy to Clean - Our baking sifter It is easy and comfortable to hold in the hand. Perfect for filtering flour, chestnut flour, cocoa powder, seasoning powder for sweets, almond powder, sugar powder, etc. our flour sifter handheld it's comfortable to use and clean, just put it in the water to wash it fast and convenient
- Top Quality and Prefect as a Gift - Our flour sifter is made of high-quality stainless steel 430, mirror polished design, sturdy texture, high temperature resistant and corrosion resistant This is the perfect gift for wives, parents, grandparents and bakers
- Multi-Functional Kitchen Baking Tool – Cook Army handheld sifter holds up to 3 cups to sieve the flour, all-purpose flour, chestnut flour, sugar powder, cocoa powder, matcha powder, almond powder, flavor powder, and cake seasoning powder.
- Ultra-Fine Mesh Filter – Inside our one-hand sifter, you'll find a double-layer sieve fine mesh for flour that provides a more effective sieve than standard single mesh layers. It's also easy to rinse out or wash this powder sugar sifter quickly.
- Grab-and-Squeeze Handle – Our fine sifter features an easy-squeeze grip that lets you sift out just the right amount without taxing your hand strength shortly. However, we don't recommend it to people with osteoarthritis.